Alexis Kaufman is no ordinary wrestler but one who has been on a winning streak since she went professional. In the meantime, she is signed under the ring name Alexa Bliss to WWE and wrestles on the Raw brand as the current Raw Women’s Champion.
During the course of her ongoing WWE career, the female American professional landed the groundbreaking title of the first woman to win the SmackDown Women’s Championship two times and when she moved to the Raw brand, she equally ended up as the Raw Women’s Champion in April 2017 which means she is the first woman to win the Raw and SmackDown Women’s titles.
Alexa Bliss Biography, Age
She was born on August 9, 1991, in Columbus, Ohio. Her parents, Angela Kaufman and Bob Kaufman named her Alexis Kaufman at birth. Her interest in sports started during her childhood, as early as five years old when she started taking part in softball, track, kickboxing, and gymnastics. Additionally, she later became active in competitive bodybuilding which led her to compete in the Arnold Classic. Bodybuilding also saved her from an eating disorder she developed at the age of 15. The disorder could have been harmful to her health and life if she hadn’t overcome it.
Her educational background can be traced to the Providence High School from where she continued with her studies at the University of Akron.
In her budding days, Alexa Bliss competed in the Arnold Classic bodybuilding event and later took her talent to the next level when she signed with WWE in 2013. Subsequently, she was added to WWE Performance Center in addition to the developmental brand NXT in Orlando, Florida. The professional wrestler had her main roster debut on the SmackDown brand and amid some setbacks and an injury, she emerged as SmackDown Women’s Champion and also became the first competitor to hold the prestigious title, not once but twice.
Following a successful stint in NXT, Alexa Bliss made a move on transfer to the Raw brand in April 2017. At Raw, she set another record by winning the Raw Women’s Championship the same month of her transfer after defeating Bayley. Achieving this feat made her the first woman to win both the Raw and SmackDown Women’s titles in the history of WWE.
2018 brought more wins and recognition for Alexa Bliss who walked away with the first-ever women’s Elimination Chamber match title which she won in February 2018. Also in 2018, she won the Money in the Bank ladder match after which she went on to win her third Raw Women’s Championship later the same night, making the gorgeous wrestler, a five-time overall champion.
Aside from the fights, Alexis has made two WWE video games appearances. She is also a TV darling and would soon be a part of the seventh season of Total Divas. She is said to have an annual salary of $200,000 and an estimated net worth of about $1.5 million.
Alexa Bliss Boyfriend
The stunning wrestler has a steady relationship with her boyfriend and fellow NXT brand professional wrestler Matthew Adams. Currently, Alexa Bliss and Adams who go by the ring name Buddy Murphy are engaged but they haven’t shared a lot of details about the arrangements for their wedding.
Height and Other Facts
1. A fan of Disney right from the onset, Alexa Bliss used to visit Walt Disney World on family annual trips which they made each year in spite of the low income they had to live on at the time.
2. She is equally a fan of the Ice Hockey team known as the Columbus Blue Jackets in her hometown of Columbus Ohio.
3. She credits Trish Stratus and Rey Mysterio for influencing her early interest in wrestling.
4. She was a bodybuilder who competed in the Arnold Classic professional bodybuilding event before she became the famous wrestling champ we know today.
5. After her 2017 Raw Women’s Champion win, she became the first woman to win both the Raw and SmackDown Women’s titles.
6. As a bodybuilder, Alexa Bliss flaunts amazing body stats, though not so tall. She has a height of 1.55 m and weighs a perfect 46 kg. Her other body measurements include 34-24-33 inches with the abs in the right places. She also has blonde hair and a pair of blue eyes.