Chantel Jeffries is a DJ, a model, as well as a YouTube star who is now becoming rather famous as the rumored girlfriend of The Weeknd. A multitalented individual, Chantel is also an actress, although she is yet to act in many movies. Here are things to know about the beautiful woman.
Chantel Jeffries Biography and Family Life
Chantel was born on October 1, 1992, in the United States, California, as the daughter of a military man. Considering the kind of job her father was into, her family life was not exactly as that of many other kids as she was always on the move. Hence, she was brought up in different places including Massachusetts and California.
A graduate of the Florida International University, Chantel is a very intelligent individual who studied Communication Arts and Fine Arts. She had her high school education in Virginia and, it was in Jacksonville that she did her middle school.
What would first bring fame to Chantel Jeffries is her work as a DJ, for which she is referred to as Ceejay the DJ. Apart from that, she is also an actress who has been a part of some movies such as The Perfect Match (2016) which was her first movie, and A Weekend with the Family (2016).
Other Facts About Her
1. She is working on a book: Chantel is writing a book which she said she will have published as soon as possible. Nevertheless, music remains her priority.
2. Relationships and Dating: Before she got linked to The Weeknd, Chantel was said to have dated Justin Bieber for a short time. She was also linked to Justin Combs who is P. Diddy’s son and NFL star, DeSean Jackson. Her most popular relationship, though, was with Justine Bieber.
3. Plastic Surgery: A Kim Kardashian lookalike, Chantel Jeffries has had plastic surgery, which she uploaded the process on her YouTube channel. The surgery was for breast reduction and lift. This was because she had hormonal problems which got her weight fluctuating, leading her breast to move from a small D to a B. Although she said she didn’t have a problem with the breast size, it could give some problems including stretch marks most especially for someone whose breasts have moved from one size to the other.
4. Entrepreneurship: Chantel also has her eyes on being an entrepreneur as she is working on her own jewelry line.
5. As a DJ: Ceejay the DJ has worked with many stars and in many events, so she is established in that regard.
6. She understands and speaks French: She got to learn the language after growing up. This is because her family is French. She taught herself a large chunk of the language through music and a phone app. That said, her mother is Italian.
7. She doesn’t eat meat: But she loves seafood, with sushi being her favorite food.
8. Arrest: The DJ has been accused of stabbing a rival named Monica Crout five times. This was after the two were said to have had an argument on Facebook. After the stabbing, Crout was left by the Jefferies with bad injuries. It has as well been reported that she has been arrested as much as five times before.
Although she denied the stabbing incident and the claims that she had ever been arrested, her attorney said she was arrested at the age of 18, but the case was thrown out for lack of evidence and it was for misdemeanor assault, and that was the only time she was arrested.
9. Relationship with The Weeknd: Even though the rumor that she could be dating The Weeknd still stands, sources close to the singer maintain that he is still very single. But then, the multiple Grammy-winning star and Chantel have been friends for a long time.
10. Height: Chantel is a very beautiful woman who has the right shape and body. She has a height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.68 m).
11. Social Media: Ceejay the DJ has a massive social media followership with close to 900 thousand followers on YouTube, close to 4 million followers on Instagram, and over 500 thousand followers on Twitter. She also has a Snapchat account and a Facebook Page.
12. Home: She now lives in L.A where she does most of her works.