We have a family like the that made a name on YouTube by vlogging and there are several other families and couples like that one of which is Damien and Biannca Prince who are also building an empire for themselves on the internet. The couple via their YouTube channel D&B Nation, upload prank and reactionary videos. The duo started the channel in 2016 while still dating.
Over the years, their subscribers number count grew from tens to hundreds, crossed the thousand mark and is now surging ahead in millions. The channel has seen over two hundred and ten million video views. They are now a household name when it comes to entertainment on YouTube. Read on to learn all that we know about the duo.
D&B Nation – Who Are The Members?
As mention above, D&B Nation is a Youtube channel created by a couple who desired to make a name for themselves on the internet and believe me, they are fast achieving their dreams. The brains behind the fast-growing channel are non-other than Damien and Biannca Prince.
Damion was born on the 18th of February 1992 in Fort Wayne in the state of Indiana. Not so much is known about his upbringing except that he attended Southside High school for his middle school education.
He met Biannca in 2012 when they were both working at a Little Caesars Pizza restaurant in their hometown, Indiana at the time. They dated for 6 years before tying the knots in 2016. In 2017 Damion and his his wife welcomed a second child named Kyrie. He now lives with his wife and children at Fort Wayne.
- Biannca Prince nee Ryanns
She was born on the 6th of March, 1997 in Indiana. She is from a family of 8 which included her parents and 5 other siblings. Her mom remarried after divorcing her father. Bianca went to R. Nelson Snider High school for her high school education.
Their Journey To Fame
The couple began dating a few months after they met at Caesars Pizza restaurant. In February 2015, they welcomed their first child together, a son named Damion Prince, Jr. aka DJ. They had financial issues as the money they earned at the pizza shop wasn’t enough to meet their needs such that they had to move out of their apartment to a motel with their son. Biannca also had to ask her mother to provide food for them at some point.
In the quest to improve their standard of living, Damien decided to start up a YouTube channel, an idea he sold to Biannca who bought it and that was how The D&B Nation channel was officially born on March 11, 2016. The channel has so far garnered 3.5 million subscribers with over two hundred and ten million views. They gained popularity overnight due to their content which included pranks, little looks into the couple’s life and crazy challenges initiated by either of them, etc.
Net Worth – How Much Is D&B Nation Worth?
D&B Nation is estimated to be worth some $5 million most of which is gotten as revenues from their YouTube channels and a couple of endorsements. As it is the norm with everyone else pursuing a career similar to theirs, it is expected that as they continue to produce more content and grow their channels, their income and ultimately their net worth will also increase.
Also Read About:
Info, Trivia, And Facts About D&B Nation
- D&B Nation hit One Million Subscribers in October 2016 and 2 million in March the following year.
- The couple are also popular on other social media platforms like Twitter and Instagram with huge followership.
- Biannca had their first child as a minor. Damien proposed to Biannca at the baby shower of their second child, Kyrie Prince who was born on December 11, 2016.
- Bianca’s sisters have been featured on their videos.
- She once accused Damien of being indifferent about her and using her for sex only and this almost led to a breakup and the cancellation of their engagement.
- In a video titled “THE END OF D&B NATION”, Damien admitted he dated over twenty girls before he met Biannca. According to him, he had felt something was missing in his love life and after he had met Biannca he had this feeling that his wants and needs have been met.
- She was treated of postpartum depression after the birth of Kyrie. Bianca loves tattoos, after getting her first in 2015, she has inked the names of her husband and two kids on her arm.
- Biannca has a degree but her course of study is yet to be revealed.
- The couple currently lives in Fort Wayne, Indiana with their two kids.
Also Read: Top 10 Richest People in the world with full biography and details.