Hannah G (Hannah Godwin) is an American model, photographer, content creator, reality television show host, and social media influencer. She is most widely known for her participation in the 23rd season of the reality TV show, Bachelor which starred as the Bachelor of the season.
Hannah G was named Miss Congeniality in 2017 in Alabama, she was also the first runner up of the Miss Alabama USA pageant contest of that year. She also won the Miss Oak Mountain pageant contest.
Hannah G – Biography
Hannah G (Born Hannah Godwin) was born on the 4th of February 1995 in Birmingham, Alabama. She grew up in Alabama. Hannah also had a passion for photography and hoped to study that in college, however, she ended up with a bachelor’s degree in Business Marketing. She signed her first modeling contract in 2013 and has since made a career out of fashion modeling.
Hannah has been a winner the Miss Oak Mountain pageant contest, she contested against other beauties for the Miss Alabama USA crown in 2015. Although she placed the third runner up in that contest, she never gave up her dream of winning the competition. This drive led her to go for the crown a second time the following year, she again came out fourth place (third runner up) in the 2016 contest.
Not losing her passion for the crown, she gave it yet another shot in 2017 and came out the first runner up this time, barely losing the top spot to that year’s winner Baylee Smith. Even though Hannah did not win the Miss Alabama USA contest for 2017, she not only came off as the first runner but was also crowned Miss Congeniality for that year.
Hannah was greatly admired by most for the way she carried herself throughout the pageantry competitions, for keeping her head held high and being a graceful opponent, unlike many sore losers the contest had witnessed in the past.
Based on Hannah’s account of her family history to Colton Underwood on The Bachelor, her parents split up while she was a little girl. She recalled the look on her father’s face when her mother drove through the family front yard to pick up her belongings and that even though she was little, she knew that was the final straw.
The marriage ended in a dramatic divorce. However, as standard practice on The Bachelor, Underwood went to pay a visit to her parents, and they presented a united front which appeared as an indication that their bickering days were over. Though her parents had been apart most of her life, it is clear from photos on her Instagram profile that she has maintained excellent relationships with her father and mother.
Facts about Hannah G
1. She got the first impression rose from Colton Underwood on Bachelor. Hannah hit it off with Colton Underwood soon after they met on the show. On their first date, she showed up with a special gift for him (an empty box of underwear), as she had learned from an interview in which he mentioned that his favorite underwear was none. Even though this was a bit of a risk, Colton took it well and really seemed to be intrigued by her sense of humor.
2. She and fellow Bachelor contestant Hannah Brown vied for the Miss Alabama USA pageant crown in 2017. Brown also contested for the 2017 Miss Alabama pageant in which Hannah Godwin emerged the first runner up. Hannah Brown, however, did not earn a recognized position during the contest but made a strong come back the following year and won the 2018 Miss Alabama contest. Hannah Godwin did not participate after 2017.
3. Hannah’s relationship with Colton Underwood on Bachelor seemed very promising to many and most viewers had concluded that she would be the chosen one. However, this was not to be as Colton went for and confessed that he often thought of Randolph when on dates with the other girls. Understandably, this was difficult to take in for Hannah, though she has said that she wishes them well.
4. Hannah describes herself as having a great appetite and having a love for a wide variety of foods. She also loves fine wine.
5. She prides herself as a big fashion enthusiast with a preference for the more fun and edgy kind of wears.
6. Hannah stands at 5 feet 7 inches with vital statistics of 32-22-33 inches
7. Her Myer-Briggs personality type is ENFP (Extraversion, Intuition, Feeling, Perception)