Very few celebrities master the art of transitioning from child star to respected actor or actress, but it seems Isabelle Fuhrman is one of the few celebrities who have managed to avoid the pitfalls of being a child star; she is well on her way to becoming a respected actress and that makes hers a name you’d definitely want to remember.
Isabelle Fuhrman is best known for her role as Esther in the critically acclaimed 2009 horror film, Orphan. Her portrayal of the character was met with a lot of praise and commendation for her ability to master such a complex and demanding role at such a young age. Her other role of note was when she played Clove in The Hunger Games.
The actress is known for being charitable. She is one of many celebrities who use their platform to support causes important to them. In 2010, she became a celebrity advocate for Save The Kids, for their “Caps for Good” project. Isabelle and other volunteers knit hundreds of baby caps in order to contribute to the reduction of the death rate of newborn babes in developing countries.
She is also on the advisory board of a non-profit organization in Los Angeles – Love & Art Kids Foundation.
Isabelle Fuhrman’s Biography & Age
Isabelle Fuhrman was born on the 25th of February, 1997 in Washington DC, although she grew up in Atlanta, Georgia. Her father, Nick, is a business consultant and former politician while her mother, Elina is an author and journalist from Soviet Russia, who migrated to the United States and has worked for CNN.
Isabelle attended The Buckley School, an exclusive college preparatory private school, in California. She graduated from Stanford University Online High School in 2015. The young actress also studied at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA), one of the oldest and most prestigious drama schools in London.
She also briefly attended Westminster Schools, a private school in Atlanta.
Isabelle Fuhrman Net Worth
Isabelle Fuhrman currently has a modest net worth of $500 thousand. This is an accumulation of her salaries from the projects she has undertaken so far.
The actress has had roles in Hounddog, Salvation Boulevard, After Earth, The Whole Truth, Snow Queen 2, Adventure Time, Masters Of Sex, Hunger Games, From Up On Poppy Hill, Down A Dark Hall, Children Of The Corn, Orphan, One Night, Cell, All The Wilderness, and Dear Eleanor.
Considering she is just at the start of her career, that amount is expected to grow as Isabelle takes on more roles in the industry.
Other Facts About Isabelle Fuhrman
1. Isabelle made her acting debut at the age of seven in 2004 after she was spotted by a casting director from Cartoon Network while waiting for her sister.
2. In The Hunger Games, her character Clove tries to kill the lead character, Katniss Everdeen played by Jennifer Lawrence but few people know that Isabelle initially auditioned for the role of Katniss. However, at fifteen, she was deemed too young to play the part. She was however called back in to read for Clove and that was how she landed a part in the iconic franchise.
3. The actress has a love for animals and has two dogs – Jennings and Lilly. She also had a pet hamster but unfortunately, the hamster passed away in 2009.
4. She was rumored to be in relationships with fellow actors – Alexander Ludwig, Colin Ford, and Joel Courtney.
5. Isabelle is not only a talented actress but also a talented singer and she can play the guitar too.
The young actress has a bright future ahead of her and it is exciting to see where she’ll take her career in the coming years. With talent like hers, it is safe to say that this young actress is definitely ready to take Hollywood by storm.
Height, Weight & Body Statistics
Being an actress, Isabelle Fuhrman is in excellent shape and physique. Her height is currently listed at 5 ft 3 in (160 cm) while her weight is recorded to be 50 kg (110 pounds). Her other body measurements are 33-25-34 in. Her dress size is also listed as 6 (US) or 38 (EU)
Her current diet and exercise routine is currently unknown but it can be expected that the actress puts in some effort to keep in shape. Beyond that, considering her young age, it is easy for her to maintain her physique, as it is for most young people.