Jade Weber is a young French model who started as a child model and has risen to have a very massive social media followership. Apart from being a model, she is also famous as an actress who has thus far, proved her worth in a few movies. Here are the things you may want to know about her.
Jade Weber Bio
It was on March 7, 2005, in Hong Kong, China that the model was birthed. Even as it was in Asia that she was born, she is French but lives in the United States of America.
Jade Weber had never thought of becoming a model until a photographer told her to think about it when she went to take a picture with her brothers. In fact, it was the photographer that sent her picture to her sister who worked with a modeling agency.
With much success in her modeling career, Jade Weber soon decided to develop her acting skills; she began acting at The Playground in Los Angeles. This is significant because The Playground is known for training kids, teens, and young adults in the arts. People trained here include Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, and Ryan Gosling. Her first role as an actress came in 2016 when she acted in Color My Dreams.
Jade Weber made an appearance as Zo on the TV series, Keys and she is working on the 2019 movies, The Game of the Cheetah and La Déesse du Crépuscule.
She has also featured in a number of music videos including MattyBRaps’ Moment and Runaway by Spirix and Xuitcasecity. Jade also made an appearance on the cover of The Weeknd’s Can’t Feel My Face by Hayden Summerall.
It gets even more interesting to know that the young model and actress has also been in a number of commercials in the past including the one she did for Kohls in 2015. Apart from this, she has made it to the cover of various magazines such as Vogue magazine.
For her education, Weber revealed that she attends a public school and has come to get used to mixing school and work even though it may get tricky sometimes. What is more is that she is already heading to middle school, which means that she wants to continue her education.
Her Parents and Family
While there is very little that is known about her parents, there is little that is known about her family. As earlier indicated, she has elder brothers whose names are Matthieu and Thibault. Her grandparents live in France where she sometimes goes to visit them.
What is known about her parents is that both of them are from France.
Jade Weber’s Height
Described as one of the most beautiful kids in the world, she has dreamy sea-blue eyes and blonde hair. While still very young, she is already on her way to becoming an exceptional international model thanks to her looks and her body structure.
As regards her height, she now stands at 5 feet 3 inches (160 cm) while her weight is 88 lb. What is important to note is that she is still growing.
Other Interesting Facts about the Model
1. She has a very strong fan base on social media. On Instagram, she has close to 500 thousand followers. On Twitter, on the other hand, she only has less than 5,000 followers and less than 4000 likes on Facebook before mid-2018.
2. Inasmuch as she has made a name for herself in different parts of the world, the young model says working in her home country of France would mean the world to her.
3. Her dream would be to work for Dior and Chanel which are both in Paris.
4. Originally French and raised in the United States, the Chinese-born star is bilingual. She speaks both English and French. Although she got the opportunity to attend Mandarin classes when she was much younger, she is not fluent in the language.
5. Even as her career can still be considered young, Jade Weber has worked with many brands such as Ralph Lauren Chaps, Levi’s, Justice, Miss Behave Girl, Bloomingdales, H&M, Forever 21, and Hudson among many others.
6. Jade has been represented by various modeling agencies thus far. She has worked with LA Models Youth in that regards as well as Monster Management and Division Model.