Jaeden Lieberher is a fast-rising American actor who has already garnered awards for his entertainment prowess. Some of his best-known films include St. Vincent (2014), The Book of Henry (2017), and Stephen King‘s hit horror film, It (2017). He is one to watch, we dare to say.
Jaeden Lieberher Biography (Age)
The young lad was born on January 4, 2003, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Jaeden attended Philly’s Independence Charter School and at the age of 8, his mother relocated with him to Los Angeles. Jaeden never thought to become an actor until he began doing commercials in LA.
One of his commercials was for Hot Wheels and then followed by gigs for General Electric, Google, Liberty Mutual, Verizon Fios, and Moneysupermarket.com. He also featured in Hyundai’s TV commercial which aired during the 2013 Super Bowl.
Jaeden Lieberher opened his filmography playing the role of Oliver Bronstein in the 2014 comedy-drama film St. Vincent. On St. Vincent, which was the directorial debut of Theodore Melfi, Lieberher got to work with ace acts like Bill Murray, Naomi Watts, and Melissa McCarthy.
Jaeden had two acting gigs in 2014, the other being the romantic comedy, Playing It Cool which featured Chris Evans and Ashley Tisdale. These two acting gigs were enough to book Jaeden his first TV talk show appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on the 21st of October 2014.
Jaeden would book a role in Cameron Crowe’s 2015 rom-com Aloha (starring Bradley Cooper and Emma Stone) thanks to Bill Murray who put out a good word on his behalf to Crowe. Murray also had a part in the film but his character and Jaeden’s didn’t get to film a scene together.
Jaeden hasn’t looked back ever since, scoring an average of two gigs per year. Between 2015 and 2016, he played the recurring role of Johnny Masters in the period drama series, Masters of Sex.
His 2016 films were Midnight Special and The Confirmation. Jaeden’s career received another huge leap in 2017 thanks to appearances in It which grossed $700 million against a $34 million budget, as well as, The Book of Henry which was met with mixed reviews. The bloke continues to expand his filmography.
Jaeden was born to parents Angela Martell and Wes Lieberher. Of Lieberher’s parents, his father Wes is the most popular.
Born on April 1, 1979, also in Philadelphia, Wes is an executive chef who is best known for Beer Belly in Los Angeles. He also worked for Philadelphia’s Vintage, as well as Chicago’s Nighthawk: AM.
His culinary skills have seen him make several TV appearances mostly on the Food Network. Wes has appeared in Guy Fieri‘s Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives, ABC’s cooking game show, The Taste, Food Paradise on the Travel Channel, as well as Esquire Network’s cooking competition, Knife Fight.
Jaeden got his artistic genes from his dad who before his foray into the cooking world was a vocalist for the Philly rock band, Kill Verona. Formed in 1999, the band has seen members come and gone over the years and has released at least 4 records, mostly EPs.
Jaeden’s parents divorced during his childhood, after which he would be raised by his mother. His father later married a certain Bree.
Jaeden Lieberher’s Height and Other Facts
1. The teenage stands at 5 feet 5 inches tall, the equivalent of 1.65 m. The young lad is still growing and is most likely to hit the 6 feet mark before his 20th birthday.
2. Jaeden’s birth sign is Capricorn.
3. Jaeden has a long list of ancestry. They include; German, English, French-Canadian, Belgian/Walloon, Scots-Irish, and Scottish. He is also one-quarter Korean from his mother’s side as his maternal grandmother is Korean.
4. Jaeden is the oldest of his three siblings which include Sydney, Jovi, and Hayes.
5. Jaeden is just your average teenager – he hates waking up early in the morning and considers himself a night person.
6. He loves to travel and hopes to get to every continent of the world and become at least bilingual.
7. He is incredibly popular on social media, boasting over 2.4 million followers on Instagram and over 248K on Twitter. However, his favorite platform is… Snapchat.
8. Jaeden may just be in his teens but he has already started going on dates. He once dated MNR Dance Factory competitive dancer Lilia Buckingham.
9. Jaeden Lieberher is represented by CAA, DMC Management.