Anyone who is on par with the latest news in the entertainment industry knows who Kanye West is. This is due to the rapper’s talent, his business success, and his outspoken nature. Another thing the producer and rapper are known for is his love of fashion, and it is this passion that has landed him in the fashion industry and made him one of the best male fashion designers in the United States.
Like other successful celebrities, Kanye West is considered a role model for aspiring artists and other professionals in the entertainment industry. That’s why everything he says is seen by many as motivating, inspiring, or even revealing their true feelings. Celebrities also use tattoos to show their affiliations, important interests, attributions, and belief systems. In this article, we will introduce some of the most common quotes and tattoos of Kanye West and later discuss some interesting facts about his teeth.
Kanye West’s Most Interesting Quotes
In the opinion of many people, West’s quotes are usually wise, meaningful, and very helpful to the people who read them. We had the opportunity to try out a number of these quotes and shortlist those we thought were smart and helpful. Listed below are the quotes that the rapper rated best:
- “If you get the opportunity to play this particular game of life then you should appreciate every moment of it. This is because a lot of people seem not to appreciate the moment until it is passed.”
- “I will say things that are serious and put them in the form of a joke for people to enjoy them. We laugh to keep ourselves from crying.”
- “I strive to liberate minds with my music. I believe that is more important than liberating just a few people from apartheid or whatever.”
- “Would you really believe in what you already believed in if you were the only one who had the chance to believe it?”
- “People usually say it is impossible to please everybody. I believe that is a cop-out. Why should you not attempt it? Take time and think of all those people you will please if you try.”
- “I refuse to accept other people’s ideas of happiness for me. As if there’s a ‘one size fits all standard for happiness.”
- “Black people can be the most conservative and the most discriminating, especially among ourselves. It was not the white people who said all black men should wear baggy jeans.”
- “I am God’s vessel. However, my greatest tragedy in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.
- “Nothing else in life is promised except for death.”
- “George Bush does not care about black people.”
- “I hate the way they portray black persons in the media. If you see a black family it says they are looting, if you see a white family doing the very same thing it says they are looking for food.”
Kanye West Tattoos: How Many Tattoos Does Kanye West Have?
The rapper was a mystery and an enigma, but after he married the beautiful Kim Kardashian, the world now has the rare opportunity to appreciate his human side. Celebrities have been known to have dozens of tattoos on their bodies, each representing something not immediately obvious. The question is how many tattoos Yeezy has on his body. Well, it’s impossible to know for sure unless there’s a way to get the information from his wife Kim.
Nevertheless, we can safely say that coloring is the only area in the life of the rapper where he shows a certain amount of restraint. From the little information available, we can see that the musician has only five tattoos on his body. Recently he has had two tattoos tattooed in honor of his late mother Donda and his daughter North. The tattoos are mainly on his arms and include a list of his important songs, a large dragon, and a huge portrait of a Madonna and a medieval child.
What about Yeeze’s Teeth
Kanye West seems to have some of the best teeth. For celebrities, it is difficult to know for sure whether their teeth are natural or synthetic. In 2010, the rapper showed the public when Ellen DeGeneres presented his sparkling diamond and gold implants in a talk show on October 19. In his world, the fashion designer said that he simply thinks diamonds are cool. He asked his dentist to remove his lower teeth and replace them with diamonds and gold.