Krystal Nielson is best known as one of the contestants on the reality television show, The Bachelor, an interesting dating and relationship show that first aired on the 22nd day of March 2002 on ABC television network.
Since the American series started running, it has given young men and women the platform to develop an intense affection towards one another with the aim of winning the rose and heart of a suitor. Though Nielson is a successful fitness instructor, it was her appearance in the 22nd season of The Bachelor that brought her to the limelight. You’ll get to know more about her personal life, family, and other facts in this article.
Krystal Nielson – Biography
Krystal Nielson was born on the 15th of October 1987 in Missoula, Montana, in the United States. She holds an American nationality and belongs to Swedish and Danish ethnicity.
The reality television personality had her elementary and high school education in the United States, after which she enrolled at Boise State University to study Journalism. After completing her studies, she graduated with a degree in Journalism and later proceeded to the University of California, Los Angeles to study Broadcasting.
Before hitting the screen for The Bachelor show, Krystal Nielson was into fitness. Though she still works as a personal trainer (a job she loves dearly), she owes her rise to immense popularity to the reality show. When Nielson was selected as a contestant on the 22nd season of the TV series, she didn’t realize that she would be eliminated in the 6th week.
Unfazed by her elimination on The Bachelor, she decided not to give up on her dreams of emerging a winner on the reality series. She later returned to the show again but this time on the 5th season of Bachelor in Paradise (a spin-off of The Bachelor) and emerged the winner, along with co-star Christopher Randone who eventually proposed to her on the finale.
As of early 2019, Krystal Nielson is still engaged to Chris Randone, a sales executive. The couple, who fell in love on The Bachelor in Paradise, currently has their personal vlog series titled: Glitter & The Goose.
As a fitness coach, Krystal Nielson currently works at Orangetheory Fitness, a San Diego-based fitness club in the Point Loma studio. The reality star is also an author of a workout publication called Total Body Guide, a bikini competitor, yoga sculpt instructor, NASM MMA conditioning specialist, ambassador for Yoga 4 Homeless, as well as a sponsored athlete. The NASM-certified fitness trainer is said to have also worked at 103.3 KISS FM as an on-air radio personality.
Krystal Neilson’s parents are still alive and doing great. Although their names, place of residence and professions are not known to the public, they are so proud of their daughter and how far she’s come in the industry. The television star also has a younger brother called Jordan.
She introduced him to her fans on Twitter recently after she took him into her apartment. Jordan had been living on the streets. It was after Krystal found out that he had been homeless that she asked him to live with her in her 300 square feet apartment.
Facts About The Bachelor TV Star
1. Krystal Nielson currently lives in the city of California, precisely in San Diego.
2. The reality television personality is 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs in 55 kilograms. She has blonde hair and dark brown eyes while details of her body measurements are yet to be publicly disclosed.
3. She is an avid dog lover but has a phobia for spiders and sharks.
4. Besides the fame The Bachelor brought her way, it is believed that Krystal also makes a reasonable sum of money from her fitness career. Currently, the actual amount she earns in a year from her endeavour is missing in the picture. Similarly, her net worth is not a matter of public knowledge.
5. The Missoula native also enjoys massive followership on social media. She has thousands of followers on Twitter and Instagram where she mostly flaunts her beauty and curves for her fans.
6. Nielson mentioned that she once paid a hospital bill of $12,000 after she was hospitalized as a result of the debilitating effect of fear and anxiety she was facing ahead of The Bachelor. According to her, the bill dropped her credit score from 750 to 620.