It took Olivia Sanabia a few years to hit the jackpot after her professional acting debut. The American actress began with small insignificant roles in films and television series before her big break came. Though she is still nurturing her relatively young career, the Californian native is already getting recognized at awards, a feat that will further solidify her relevance in the competitive industry that is Hollywood.
We explore the lesser-known facts about Olivia Sanabia, including her family background and other enthralling details.
Olivia Sanabia – Biography, Age
The young talent was born on the 13th of April 2003 in Corona, Southern California. Her unidentified parents named her Olivia Shae Sanabia upon her birth and she grew up with a sister named Savannah. Sanabia only has Santiago High School listed as the institution she attended for her high school educational pursuit. Details of her early educational background remain unknown.
While she has become popular for her acting roles, her earlier penchant for the performing arts started with singing which she picked interest in at the age of two. In 2011, at the age of eight, she launched her career in acting, starting by playing a young girl in the adventure comedy film Tangled Up in Blue. Amid the positive reviews which her first project received upon its release, Olivia picked up roles in three short films the next year. The 2012 triple treat came with roles in Let Your Light Shine, How Jimmy Got Leverage and Mood after which she appeared in the television show The Birthday Boys. 2014 saw Sanabia play two roles in Sam & Cat as Millie and Extant as Becca.
Just before she landed her career-defining role, Sanabia made a few guest appearances in popular television shows like Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn and Life in Pieces. During this period, she was also seen in two short films titled Broken Wings and Dennis and in 2016, she landed her break when she joined the cast of the family drama show Just Add Magic. Her role as Kelly Quinn on the show portrays one of the lead characters and saw Olivia star alongside Dee Wallace, Abby Donnelly, Amy Hill, Catia Ojeda, Aubrey Miller, Judah Bellamy, and Andrew Burlinson. Olivia Sanabia is a regular on the American television series and has been playing her role for three seasons.
In 2018, the actress joined another popular show, playing Charlotte Wrather in the comedy television series Coop & Cami Ask the World. Also starring on the show created by Jamie McLaughlin and Boyce Bugliari are Dakota Lotus, , Albert Tsai, and Paxton Booth.
Still new to the popularity sphere, Olivia Sanabia is yet to share enough personal details about her life, as such, her family background cannot be verified at the moment. Aside from the fact that she has a sister named Savannah, no other member of the member has been mentioned and her growing fans remain in the dark about her folks and childhood memories. As she builds up a strong career in the industry, Sanabia might be letting the cat out of the bag gradually.
Other Facts About The TV Actress
1. Her first love for the arts started with singing before she picked interest in acting and it seems she has found her perfect abode.
2. She played her role as Kelly Quinn in Just Add Magic so well it earned her recognition in no time. She was nominated for a 2015 Young Artist Award in appreciation for her contribution to the show.
3. Before she became a known actress, Olivia Sanabia made appearances in commercials for brands like Nickelodeon, Ford, and Disney.
4. While she is more of a TV actress, Olivia Sanabia has also made appearances in films. Her first acting role was in a comedy film titled Tangled Up in Blue. Pretty Outrageous, Let Your Light Shine and Mood are some of her film projects.
5. While there is no credible information on her actual net worth, some sources have it pegged at $500,000.
6. The young actress is still growing and might add more inches to her height in the future but as at the time this article was last updated, she stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches.