There is no denying Taylor Swift is currently one of the hottest topics. Stories about her movement, lifestyle and more are constantly hitting the airwaves. This is not only raising her popularity but also shaping her musical career. She is certainly taking the entertainment scene by storm as she goes on road shows, performs at sold out concerts, and continues to churn award-winning hits. Together with her equally talented stable mates including Ed Sheeran, Ellie Goulding, and Sam Smith, she seems to have struck the right chord in 2015. Besides their great achievements, they also command the music scene especially among the younger generations. Topics that have been trending lately include Taylor Swift’s quotes, her tattoos, and her decision to rock short hair (Yes, she no longer whips her long trademark hair back and forth when receiving awards).
Taylor Swift Quotes
Even before she hit the limelight, Taylor Swift was known to have a way with words. This possibly explains why she started writing songs from a very young age, and eventually becoming the youngest songwriter (14 years) to work for Big Machine, an Independent Label. To her, words always have a deep meaning and the only way to fully understand them is constantly reciting them. Swifty as she is referred by many uses the quotes to not only inspire herself but also other people. Most of the inspirational quotes will form part of her lyrics, or will just surface when receiving an award. She also uses quotes to describe her life and musical journey and they usually focus on different elements. Some talk about facing your fears, others encourage people to get out of their shell, while some are just about life.
Some of Taylor Swift’s Quotes are as Follows:
1. I want to make the most of this cultural relevance or success or whatever you want to call it, because it’s not going to last.”
2. I’m intimidated by the fear of being average.
3. People haven’t always been there for me but music always has.
4. We don’t need to share the same opinions as others, but we need to be respectful.”
5. Just be yourself, there is no one better.
6. Fearless is getting back up and fighting for what you want over and over again … even though every time you’ve tried before you’ve lost.
7. If you’re horrible to me, I’m going to write a song about it, and you won’t like it. That’s how I operate.
8. I never want to change so much that people can’t recognize me.
9. I suffer from girlnextdooritis where the guy is friends with you and that’s it.
10. Being fearless isn’t being 100 percent not fearful; it’s being terrified but you jump anyway.
11. I wish all teenagers can filter through songs instead of turning to drugs and alcohol.
12. All you need to do to be my friend is like me.
13. I know my flaws before other people point them out to me.
14. Life isn’t how to survive the storm, it’s about how to dance in the rain.
15. giving up doesn’t always mean your weak sometimes your just strong enough to let go.”
Taylor Swift Tattoos
Taylor Swift has no permanent tattoos but she frequently wears temporary ones which are often lyrics from her song. Some of them which she has done and erased includes;
– Tell me everything I want to hear, like it was your favorite year.
– 13( her birth date).
– May these memories break our fall.
– Best people in life are free.
– Never looking down
– I was drowning that’s when I could finally breathe.
– Every time I don’t, I almost do.
– They are the hunters, we are the foxes.
– Just because you’re clean don’t mean you don’t miss it.
– Who you are is not where you’ve been
– Today is never too late to be brand new.”
Taylor Swift Haircut
In addition to her naturally beautiful face, blue eyes and fine curves, her hair is a common subject. The star is known to frolic her hair anytine she is receiving an award, but that was when they were still long. Sometime back, Swift shocked many people more so her followers and fans (swifties) by cutting her hair to a bob that barely touched her shoulders. Despite the short hair, Taylor still looks as amazing as ever. Taylor said her decisoin to cut her hair wasn’t a spontaneous one but rather she had it planned for 6 months. Her haircut experience was captured on camera and posted to her Instagram followers. The video showed one of her besties Ellie Goulding in the background. To commemorate the hair cut especially considering it was her first-ever, Taylor decided to through a party. Yes, how often do people throw a party simply because they have cut their hair? Many people speculated that she cut her hair because she became BFF’s with Karlie Kloss who also rocks the same hair. However, the pop star downplays the rumors and maintains that she had already planned to cut her hair 6 months earlier. Whichever the case, the new look makes her look fresh. Her newly found status and fame will certainly keep people curious about her quotes, tattoo, hair and more.