Unless you haven’t followed the American TV crime drama series, Dexter, from 2016, but if you have, you will agree that Christina Robinson was a child actress who wowed everyone with her exceptional acting skills and creativity.
Although Robinson had limited experience in the film industry at the time, she was able to find her way around easily and play her character (Astor Bennett) with so much passion and clarity as long as the series ran.
Christina’s meteoric rise to prominence is due to her appearance in Dexter, which was broadcast from October 1, 2006, to September 22, 2013. In fact, she only became popular in the film industry after her roles in the television series.
The actress has been a source of inspiration for many aspiring actors and actresses struggling to gain a foothold in the film industry. That’s why we bring you everything you need to know about her. Read on!
Who Is Christina Robinson?
Christina Robinson is a beautiful young actress who was born on August 2, 1997, in Texas, in the United States of America. The former child star, best known for her role in Dexter, was born of American parents. She is an American citizen and belongs to the white ethnic group.
Christina Robinson has a twin sister named Courtney Robinson. She is also an actress and has acted in the following movies: Little Miss Badass (2009), Dark House (2009), and A.B.S (2012).
As for her education, she studied at a local elementary school in Los Angeles, where she went to the California Virtual Academies, Los Angeles.
Throughout her acting career as a teenager, she also starred in several blockbuster films such as Little Miss Badass, Equestrian Sexual Response, and Narcissus Dreams, in which she played the characters, Dark Dionne, Alice, and Melissa. She has also been associated with the films Simon (she played the role of Abby), Abigail, Duality, and Viola. Christina has also appeared in plays such as Oliver, Giggle Gaggle, Goldilocks, Lemonade, and many others.
How Old Is She?
Robinson will be twenty years old by August 2018. Despite her young age, the former child actress has been an integral part of the film industry since her appearance in 2006. Since she stormed into the limelight as a 9-year-old actress, the talented Texas-born star has expanded her horizons and has become a better actress year after year.
Facts To Know About The Actress
1. Christina Robinson is six feet tall. Other details of her body statistics are currently not available.
2. Her birth sign is Leo.
3 In addition to her numerous roles in television shows and films, she has also appeared in a large number of commercials for mega-companies and brands. She also appeared in a TV commercial for the popular fast-food company McDonald’s, Priceline, and General Mills.
4. In 2007, the teenage celebrity attended the Hollywood Care Awards ceremony at Universal Studios.
5. In 2008 and 2009, she won the Young Artists Awards for the best performance in a television series. She was subsequently nominated for the same award in 2010 and 2011.
6. Besides acting, Robinson loves singing and studying. She could have been a good singer if she had not pursued an acting career.
7. She is also good at football, cycling, tennis, and roller-skating. Her other hobbies are aerobics, gymnastics, and swimming, which she says keeps her busy when she is not acting.
8. Besides acting, the high-flyer also earns a large sum of money as a producer.
9. There are contradictory reports about how much Robinson has earned with her acting career and other ventures. According to some sources, her fortune is estimated at $1.9 million, while others report that she has accumulated a remarkable $3 million at her young age.
10. Robinson’s sexual orientation is heterosexual. The TV actress has never given the impression that she is interested in her own sex.
11. She is currently single. She has never been in a relationship and has never given birth to a child. Maybe Christina is still young to have a boyfriend, but her fans are sure that one day she will definitely fall in love and also marry her Prince Charming.
12. She is active and has many admirers on the following social media platforms – Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.