Erin Richards is a Welsh actress who has been working steadily in the entertainment industry since 2005. The actress is perhaps most famous for her roles in Breaking In and in Gotham.
The 2011 television series, Breaking In, focused on a group of security experts and geniuses who work at a high tech security firm who are then hired to break into high tech businesses and smart houses by their owners in order to test the security systems and find the flaws in the systems in question.
In the show, Erin played Molly Marie Hughes who joined the show in the second season. Molly, who grew up in the United Kingdom, was homeschooled throughout her childhood and as a result, she became poor at socializing and interacting with others – this makes her very eager to make new friends and relate with her coworkers. She is portrayed as intelligent and observant and joined the company as the new Protocol Officer.
Erin Richards’ talent became apparent by how different her role in Breaking In is from her next famous role, as Barbara Kean in Gotham. Her role in the new show was greatly applauded, especially for her audacious portrayal of the character.
Gotham is a television show which began in 2014 that follows the life of Bruce Wayne before he becomes the iconic superhero, Batman. The show also shows how different villains evolve into their iconic selves as well. In Gotham, Erin plays Barbara Kean who began the series as the fiancé to Jim Gordon and an Art Gallery owner but she later evolves into one of the show’s villains. Her evolution from love interest to antagonist on the show has been applauded for its bold and layered character development.
It is clear that Erin Richards is a talented albeit underrated actress who is poised for great things in Hollywood. Read more about the talented actress here.
Bio & Age
Erin Richards was born on the 17th of May, 1986 in Penarth, Wales. She is one of many talented actors and actresses who trained at the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama.
She got her career started by appearing in short films and in guest roles on several hit shows including Being Human, Crash, Misfits, Merlin, and Crossing Lines. Beyond this, she has also appeared in several films including Open Grave which starred Sharlto Copley. She appeared in The Quiet Ones, a supernatural horror film that is loosely based on the 1972 Philip experiment conducted in Toronto.
Who is Erin Richards? Here are 5 Facts You Need To Know About Her
1. The actress currently weighs 55 kg (121 pounds) which is perfect for her listed height of 5 ft 5 in (165 cm). Her other body measurements are 35-24-34 in (89-61-86 cm). Her dress size is 6 (US) [36 (EU)], her shoe size is 8 (US) and her Bra size is listed as 34A.
2. The actress is known to put in efforts to maintain her physique. She eats healthy, exercises, works out often and drinks green tea quite often. To be in an industry like Hollywood, where appearance can sometimes be interpreted as currency – it is completely understandable why an actress like Erin Richards would work hard to keep her figure.
3. She was also cast as Cassie in the 2017 film, That Good Night, which also starred John Hurt and Charles Dance. The film received positive reviews and the performances of the cast were greatly applauded.
4. The actress has shown to have amazing versatility due to her ability to play perfectly timed comedic roles as well as deeply rooted dramatic roles. With the number of up-and-coming actresses in the industry, one has to be that talented in order to consistently secure roles as Erin has.
5. Erin Richards attended the University of Sheffield in Sheffield, England where she graduated with a degree in International History and International Politics – proving that she is not just beautiful but also intelligent.
Being an actress in a different Country from the one she grew up is probably not an easy feat but somehow, Erin Richards has managed to make it work. Since her debut on the Hollywood scene, the actress has managed to consistently land roles that are placing her on the map.