For all her contribution to the internet community and movie industry, Julia Kelly will go down in history as one of the finest Korean mixed race personalities to have existed.
As a child, Kelly had a penchant for showbiz. Her passion to become a popular face in the world was so much that she didn’t allow her family’s constant relocation from one city to another to discourage her from pursuing a career in acting.
The actress began her journey to stardom on Vine, where she was celebrated and loved for her fitness and friendship-related clips. The success and fame she enjoys today were all built during her active years on Vine and this explains why she has a strong fan base.
The tragic closure of the short-form video hosting service in 2016, as we all know, brought an end to many people’s career but Kelly’s popularity didn’t go down one bit, instead, it tripled after she made her way to the Hollywood circle.
Julia Kelly stormed the movie industry after she was cast as Young Dao in the 2013 Sci-Fi and action film – The Mark: Redemption. Following the success of the movie, she went on to appear in several television shows with Not Exactly News and Guy Code being the most popular. The former Viner’s other notable projects include – Forever Into Space, JustKiddingFilms, Me2, Pink Moon, The Deleted, Scorpion, and many more.
Besides her activities on Vine, the actress also reaches out to her fans on YouTube via her channel named missjuliakelly. She launched the channel on April 4, 2014, and has been very helpful to so many people on the platform.
I guess you really want to know more this superstar, including her age and what she is up to now. You’ll get to know all these in this piece. Read on!
Who Is Julia Kelly, How Old Is She?
The internet sensation was born into an American home as the fourth child of her parents on June 17, 1994, in Oregon, in the United States of America. The actress has four siblings who also came from her parents. She is an American by nationality and has Black, Irish, French, Korean, and Choctaw Indian ancestry.
Julia was brought up in Puerto Vallarta, in Mexico, and in Portland, Oregon together with her adorable siblings. Her family finally settled in Los Angeles, where they have been residing for some years.
Regarding her education, there’s no available information on that, as the names of the schools she attended are not known to the public.
What Is She Up To Now?
While we can’t really give firsthand information about what the actress is actually up to now, we believe she is in safe hands, developing and honing her acting and dancing career. Although we’ve not seen her on the screen for some time now, we believe she is working on a project and doing something meaningful.
Truth is, Kelly is out to establish herself as the next Hollywood legend and she seems to be very serious about making a mark in the showbiz. That’s why her fans have never given up on her and we are positive she will not disappoint them.
Quick Facts About Actress Julia Kelly
1. The Pink Moon actress is 5 feet 4 inches tall while her weight and body measurements are put 45-50 Kg and 32B-24-35 respectively. She is blessed with black hair and a set of dark brown eyes.
2. Kelly’s net worth is not known to the public at the moment. It could be that it is under review but we believe it is sizeable enough to foot her bills.
3. In 2014, the fashion icon was named as “The Next Rising Star” in a New York Times Article.
4. She has several nephews and nieces who came from her four siblings.
5. Although Kelly’s acting career is in a growing stage, the actress is hotly sought after due to her ability to play out different cultural characters – many thanks to her multiple ethnic backgrounds.
6. The American actress could be possibly single as information about her love life and past relationships are not detailed online. She has never gotten married to any man in the past neither has she given birth to children of her own. Julia is very passionate about her career and this, perhaps, explains why she is single. The actress may be dating someone secretly but until she shows off her man to her fans, we’ll assume she is not in a relationship.
7. Her sexual orientation is straight.