Wolftyla is a popular social media sensation best known for her short music videos on Vine and other social media platforms. A talented star, she is seen by many as a major inspiration to the younger generation due to her impressive roles and achievements in the internet community.
Wolftyla owes her meteoric rise to prominence to her hit track – Feels – which is the biggest of all her projects. She also has her mother to thank for the success she is enjoying now – the Viner’s mother is her biggest fan and has always been there for her right from the beginning of her career.
Besides the popularity Feels brought her way, the internet sensation is also famed for her laudable achievements and influential roles in her group – The Wolf Pack, popularly known as the WolfMovement.
According to reports, Wolftyla founded the movement following her victory over a clinical depression that almost brought her to her knees. As gathered, the movement was established to promote positivity in the lives of young men and women and also spread love among everyone, especially up-and-coming stars.
At the moment, Wolftyla works as a songwriter and singer with a music company known as Interscope records. Her little time in the industry has seen her perform on stage with notable artists such as; Monty, Party Next Door, and PND Rock. She has also appeared in the music video Say it, which was done by singer Tory Lanez.
Wolftyla seems to be very keen on becoming an international figure in no distant time. During a recent interview, the budding star shared that she would love to collaborate with prominent singers like Chris Brown, Kodie Shane, Dreezy, Ljay Currie, Rihanna, 070 Shake, Lil Uzi Vert, Ski Mask the Slump God, Tory Lanez, and many more.
Wolftyla Biography: What’s Her Real Name?
Social media sensation Wolftyla was born June 1, 1996, in Queens, New York. Her real name is speculated to be Tyla Parham. She is half African-American and half-Korean. The identities of her parents, siblings, and relationships are not open to public scrutiny but we gathered that her father was absent in her life in her earliest days. Wolftyla, herself, has never revealed their names either, although she often shares her mother’s pictures on Instagram.
Parham is believed to have attended a high school in her birthplace, where she is presumed to have spent her childhood. She began her studies at New York University in 2015. She obtained a degree in business marketing upon the completion of her studies at the university.
Here’s Everything You Need To Know
1. Besides her six-second videos which center on comedy, random issues, and awareness of mental health issues, Wolftyla also does inspirational videos. Some of her notable inspirational videos are; 11 ways to cope with social anxiety, How to be happy, etc.
2. Feels currently boasts more than 7 million plays on Sound Cloud. The track is best considered as her breakout hit as it was the project that launched her into the limelight and also took her to places she never imagined in life.
3. Wolftyla is not only a household name on Vine but also on Periscope, musical.ly, Twitter, Sound Cloud, and Instagram. She enjoys a large following on these social media platforms.
4. Her mother was the first person who encouraged her to give her passion (music) a try. This explains why she often dedicates her success to her. In fact, Wolftyla considers her as her idol.
5. The half-Korean star was signed along with DJ Ebro and Angela Yee.
6. Wolftyla’s Instagram and YouTube accounts have more than 1.5 million followers and 88,000 subscribers respectively, as of November 2017.
7. In 2016, the pop singer’s former friend, Kehlani, was rushed to the hospital after a failed attempt to take her life. Born Kehlani Ashley Parrish, on April 24, 1995, Ashley is a prominent singer, dancer, and songwriter.
8. The New York fashionista’s sun sign is Gemini.
9. Wolftyla is also good at basketball. She joined her high school basketball team in her 7th grade.
10. She has a website called Wolftyla.com, where she shares information about her life and experiences in the music industry.
11. Her most popular and notable quote is “God is always going to show up for you but you need to show up for yourself too”.