Daisy Carter, Caitlin Caine, and some other movie character appellations are probably what you will readily associate this star with. Outside movies and television series, she is known as Yvonne Zima, who is the younger sister to Madeline Zima and Vanessa Zima, both actresses.
Here, you will get to know Yvonne Zima personally as well as be in the know of 7 interesting facts about her.
Background Information On Yvonne Zima
She was born on the 16th day of January 1989 in Phillipsburg, New Jersey, the United States of America to Marie Zima and Dennis Zima. She is an American by birth and has traces of Polish ancestry, courtesy of her maternal grandfather. Her surname refers to Winter in the Polish language. She grew up with her two elder siblings in their middle-class family.
Not much is know about her educational background, however for what we know her for today; she started acting in her childhood days as early as 1993 when she was just four years old. She played a couple of roles on television series which included Lunch Box in the series Roseanne where she played the character Girl. She made an appearance on ER for which she got nominated in the Young Artist Awards.
Her debut role in a movie was in 1995 when she was a hostage girl in the movie Heat. Still, as a young girl, she starred in other movies like The Long Kiss Goodnight (1996) as Caitlin Caine and at age nine, she became much talked about for starring in the movie Love & Sex (2009) as a young girl named Kate. Other movie roles you have probably seen her play include the likes of Andrea in the 2009 movie Love Hurts, Miss Elkridge in the 2013 Iron Man 3, Annie Green in The Automatic Hate movie released in 2013 and most recently, in 2017, as Shayla in The Monster Project.
Having been around this long in the making of movies and television series and being aptly talented in depicting any character she takes up, it will seem anomalous if her acting prowess is void of awards or at least nominations for awards. Yvonne Zima was nominated for Best Performance by an Actress Under Ten in a TV Series in 1995 and also in the Young Artist Awards. Though she has not won any of these awards, her contributions in the movie industry have not been unnoticed. Certainly, at the right time, we should see her win some well-deserving accolades.
In 1995, she got nominated in one of her major awards and that was in the Young Artist Awards. She was also nominated for “Best Performance by an Actress Under Ten in a TV Series.” She has been nominated for this award three different times but she has not been honored yet.
7 Things You Didn’t Know About The Hot American
1. Height, she is shortest among her sisters: The Zima sisters are certainly beautiful and tall as well. They stand at Madeline Zima 5 feet 8 inches, Vanessa Zima 5 feet 9 inches, Yvonne Zima 5 feet 7inches. This means that Yvonne is the shortest of the three celebrity sisters.
2. Writer: Besides her acting talent, Yvonne is also a good writer and she, in fact, finished her first novel in 2005 when she was just sixteen years old. The novel is yet to be published though, but it is worth knowing she has a talent for putting words together.
3. Relationship: Unlike her acting career which is publicly known to be blossoming steadily, the same cannot be said of her love life. Yvonne Zima is not known to be romantically associated with any man either with facts or based on hearsay.
Perhaps she has carefully kept that aspect of herself out of the public discussion. Whatever be the case, her career is certainly not suffering from it but rather seems just fine or independent of what goes on around there.
4. Acting Career: Unknown to many, Zima has actually over the years been relatively consistent in playing roles in movies and television series. The longest she has stayed without any screen appearance was from the year 2000 to 2009 where she wasn’t recorded to have been a part of any movie or television series. In total currently, she has starred in twenty-one movies and sixteen television series.
5. Weight: the slim and tall actress has a weight of 60kg which she certainly doesn’t look like. She looks a lot lighter than that but surprisingly, she actually weighs that much.
6. Hobbies: Yvonne plays the guitar, sings, and writes poetry as well. She disclosed that she would love to start an all-girl band with her sisters.
7. Acting: Despite the three Zima sisters being all actresses, they are yet to feature in a movie altogether and Yvonne wishes that the three of them will do that. She added that they are quite funny together so expect to have some serious laughing to do when they finally act together.