Amy Motta is a renowned American actress and producer. She has featured in a series of movies and television series and her talent is undeniable. She has taken up popular roles in productions like Grey’s Anatomy, Modern Family, CSI: Miami, The Mentalist, and The Young and the Restless to mention a few. She is known for immersing herself in her characters until they come alive and become almost true to life. Her talent has earned her lots of praise and popularity by her fans. Amy is happily married to the talented Lebanese drummer and composer, Fred Coury.
Amy Motta’s Bio (Age)
The beautiful blue-eyed actress was born in the United States on the 7th of December 1970. Amy had a keen interest in acting while growing up. She had a natural flair for the arts and her parents Philip and Arlee Motta did their best to encourage her. The actress hasn’t shared much about her parents, siblings, or what life was like growing up. She has successfully kept that off the media.
Amy’s first acting was in a high school production where he played the role of ‘Mrs. Darling’ in Peter Pan. She then went ahead to study Theatre at Arizona State University, before moving to Los Angeles to pursue her acting career. Amy has been praised for the quality of her performances.
She made her debut in acting in 1998 playing Jennifer in the popular Television show Extramarital. The young actress had the opportunity to showcase her talent and the world fell in love with her. She soon began to receive calls from producers wanting to feature her in a series of movies and television shows. Amy went ahead to feature in the series The Bold and the Beautiful and then Passion (all in 2000)
Since her debut, she has featured in various short movies and TV shows such as A Life Not My Own (2006), My Father’s Tears (2007), Hollywood Housesitter (2009), A Gifted Amateur (2015), Mad Men (2010), Spread (2009), Tentacle 8 (2014), The Young and the Restless, Meeting the Other Woman (2019) to mention a few. The phenomenal actress is also a producer. Her first self-produced movie was The Understudies. Besides movie production, Amy has portrayed her versatility by serving as a co-host in events and also appeared in some infomercials.
Amy Motta is married to Fred Coury who is a professional music composer and drummer. They met at one of his concerts and were instantly attracted to each other. They soon began to date and finally got married on the 21st of April 2012 in a private wedding attended by their close friends and family members. Their wedding reception was hosted at the breathtaking rooftop of the London West Hollywood Hotel.
Fred Coury started learning how to play different instruments at the early age of 5. He was privileged to study at the prestigious Conservatory of Music in Beirut, Lebanon and he was a voracious learner. He learned to play the trumpet when he was 10 and by 12 years of age, he was already playing the drums. He started playing for the band Sunjammer as young as age 13.
Fred has since played for different bands throughout his musical career; like London and Chastain, Arcade, and the glam metal band Cinderella where he presently plays. He is a talented composer, he has written various compositions that have gained him an Emmy nomination.
Other Facts About Amy Motta
1. Amy is crazy about dogs. She has several dogs whom she refers to as her children. She shares their pictures on her social media pages and is often seen kissing them.
2. The actress has made a fortune for herself from her different endeavors in the entertainment industry. While nothing has been confirmed by her, she is rumored to have a net worth of about $2.6 million.
3. The gorgeous actress is quite active on social media with thousands of followers. While intimate details about her life aren’t available online, Amy keeps her fans engaged by sharing tidbits about her day-to-day living. She shares pictures of her husband and of course ‘her beloved dogs’ on her social media pages.
4. The talented Amy has appeared in some popular infomercials. She appeared in the commercial for ‘Waterpik water flosser’ in 2017 and earlier collaborated with Mark Rosen (Shark CEO) in the Navigator vacuum cleaner ‘LiftAway’, ‘Rocket carpet cleaner and ‘Sonic Duo carpet and floor cleaning system.
5. The beautiful actress has a toned body which she tries to keep fit with regular workouts and a maintained diet. She is 5 feet 7 inches tall with a body measurement of 34-26-33 for her breast, waist, and hips respectively.