Mindy Robinson is an American model, actress, and reality star based in Los Angeles. She is quite a proliferate character having featured in up to 150 movies, tv shows, and films over the years.
Robinson has appeared on network shows such as King of the Nerds (2013), Take Me Out (2012), and Millionaire Matchmaker. She is also popular as the long-term girlfriend of actor Randy Couture, who was a former UFC heavyweight champion.
Mindy Robinson’s Biography
Born on February 14, 1980, in Fall River, Massachusetts, US, Mindy Robinson describes herself as a patriotic, conservative working actress in Hollywood. On her very own website americanafmindy.com, the stripper said she is a proud Masshole and gun-toting redneck with a university degree in American History and Political Science.
According to Robinson, she created the offshore account to share links and posts that social media like Facebook and Twitter would usually censor.
There are no details of her background and upbringing, but her parents’ names are Bill Robinson (a forklift operator) and Jane Robinson (a teaching assistant). The actress has three older siblings, making her the youngest child of the family.
Robinson started off working as a trained researcher with her University degree. During an interview, she said it was a complicated job and the “most soul-sucking job ever.” For her, it wasn’t the coolest job waking up at 5 am and finishing at 8 pm. Plus the commute, her boss, and everything in between made life unbearable, until she decided to join the topless dancing clubs. Meanwhile, she already had plastic surgery to get larger size boobs explaining that while most men like asses and legs, she likes cleavages.
She made her debut as a stripper at the Pacers Showgirls club in San Diego before she later moved over to Larry Flynt’s Hustler Club in the same city. So far, it has been an interesting journey for the actress. She relished the moments she began to dance and perform on stage. Robinson said it wasn’t a dirty deal for her since she gets to stand on stage and do pole tricks.
Besides hosting her web series Veronique Von Venom: Horror Hostess Hottie, Robinson has starred as herself on several shows and LMFAO music videos. She has been an active actress til present, and has featured in the following selected movies and TV series:
- Hello California (TV series)
- The Bitch That Cried Wolf (Movie)
- Casting Couch (Movie)
- The Haunting of Whaley House (Movie)
- Celebrities Undercover (TV reality show)
- Helen Keller Had a Pitbull (Movie)
- The Bet (Movie)
- The American Gandhi (Movie)
- Win, Lose or Pawn (reality show)
- Horror Haiku (TV series)
- The Millionaire Matchmaker (reality show)
- Helen Keller Had a Pitbull (Movie)
- King Bachelor’s Pad (web series)
- “Sexy and I Know It (LMFAO music video)
- Sharknado: The 4th Awakens (Movie)
- Range 15 (Movie)
- Tough Love (Movie)
There are other roles Robinson played that were uncredited.
Relationship with Randy Couture
Mindy Robinson is also known for her relationship with Randall Duane Couture, who is an accomplished Greco-Roman wrestler, a former UFC heavyweight champion, former US Army Sergeant, a retired mixed martial artist and currently an actor.
She often works with Couture and the pair have been spotted by the paparazzi a couple of times on date nights in Las Vegas and other events like watching the big games at downtown.
All You Need To Know About The Actress
1. Mindy Robinson is an alumnus of Bristol County Agricultural High School in Dighton, Massachusetts with the Class of 1998. She attended California State University at San Bernardino in 2006, from where she graduated with a BA in American History and Political Science.
2. Robinson revealed she was bullied in her years in elementary school for being the skinny girl with buck teeth. Speaking about the experience, she said it forced her to develop a personality, a sense of humor, and a level of appreciative confidence that can only be achieved when one stops giving a f**k about what other people think. Giving the middle finger to those kids that picked on her, Robinson relished the idea that they’ll probably be working at Walmart at the moment.
3. The actress suffers from prosopagnosia simply known as face blindness – a rare condition where the person doesn’t recognize the faces of people she knows.
4. Robinson got her first big break as an actress when she played a supporting role in the movie Mansion of Blood alongside Gary Busey. Her biggest role to date was in Pain & Gain – a film directed by Michael Bay.
Born: February 14, 1980
Place of Birth: Fall River, Massachusets, USA.
Height: 5′ 5″ (1.65 m)