Noah Schnapp is an American actor who is best known for his role in the Netflix hit show “Stranger Things”. The series was an unexpected success and has turned several of its stars into real celebrities. Noah also provided the voice for the cult character – Charlie Brown in The Peanuts Movie of 2015.
Noah did what very few actors have been able to do – make his feature film debut in a critically acclaimed film. He starred in 2015 in Steven Spielberg’s historic Cold War drama, Bridge Of Spies. He also sang a character in The Angry Birds Movie of 2016, starring Jason Sudeikis, Kate McKinnon, Josh Gad, Keegan-Michael Key, Sean Penn, Peter Dinklage, Maya Rudolph, and Bill Hader.
The actor still has a long way to go, but he clearly got off to a good start. Here is everything you would wish for about Noah Schnapp, the child actor.
Who Is Noah Schnapp, How Old Is He?
Noah Schnapp was born on October 3, 2004, in Scarsdale, New York, the son of Mitchell and Karen Schnapp. Based on his date of birth, his age is easy to guess, and it is also easy to decipher that he is a Libra. Libraries have been known to be friendly, gentle, and happy creatures, and we have to say that from everything we know about the actor so far, he fits the picture perfectly.
His mother, Karen, is of Moroccan Jewish descent, while his father, Mitchell, is of Russian Jewish descent. Noah also has a twin sister, Chloe Schnapp, who is only four minutes younger than him.
The young star began acting at the age of only six, but his talent impressed his acting coach so much that he recommended that he continue Noah’s career as an actor. In view of Noah’s success, this was definitely the right decision.
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
Noah Schnapp is currently 1.47 m tall and weighs 40 kg, but considering that he is an adolescent child, all this will certainly increase with time. His other body measurements such as chest, biceps, and waist have not yet been announced or probably not even measured as this is only relevant for older actors.
As far as the actor’s training routine and diet plan are concerned, there is none – simply because he is still a child and there is no need to eat and exercise. All he needs to do now is concentrate on having fun, eating whatever he wants, and making the most of his childhood.
Noah Schnapp: Net Worth
Noah Schnapp currently has net assets of $1 million. That’s pretty impressive considering his age. Much of that amount comes from his role in Stranger Things. He is currently one of the highest-earning child stars in the world.
When he joined the cast, he earned $20,000 per episode in the first and second seasons. But from the third season on, thanks to the extreme popularity of the series, he earned 250,000 dollars per episode. Not bad for the kid, not bad at all.
Other Interesting Facts About Noah Schnapp
1. In the first season of Stranger Things, Noah wore hair extensions because his hair was too short for the 80’s hairstyle of his character Will Byers.
2. He is close friends with his cast members of “Stranger Things”, but he is especially close to Millie Bobbie Brown, who plays the eleven in the series.
3. Noah Schnapp is very active in social media. The actor uses Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. He currently has over 6.5 million followers on Instagram.
4. Since he was born on October 3, he shares the same birthday with many other stars, including Alicia Vikander, Gwen Stefani, A$Ap Rocky, Tessa Thompson, Lena Headey, Tommy Lee, Clive Owen, Ashlee Simpson, Shannyn Sossamon, and Jessica Parker Kennedy.
5. Due to the popularity of “Stranger Things”, many of the actors on the set have to keep aspects of the show secret. Noah Schnapp feels the pressure to keep the secret of the show more than the others because he is especially not good at keeping secrets.
Being a younger actor in Hollywood can be immensely stressful for anyone, but from what you hear, Noah Schnapp seems to be handling his newfound fame really well. The young actor has close friends and family who keep him grounded.