You hear her sing and you would think she is not of this world. Her angelic voice and out of contest stage performance are unmatchable. Her name is Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter better known by her stage name: Beyoncé. She is an American singer, songwriter, model, and actress known for her fierce personality and loaded lyrics. At 34 years, Beyonce is perhaps the most successful celebrity in the world.
Besides the powerful, inspiring, and motivating lyrics she composes, the singer is also known for equally motivational and inspiring quotes. In this post, we will sample the most important quotes she has composed. Apart from the quotes, she has some interesting tattoos on her body. What are those tattoos and what do they represent? Find out below:
Most Common Beyoncé Quotes
In the course of her career, the popular singer and model have had numerous chances to address her audiences. In some occasions, she has given speeches full of her personal quotes. Some of these quotes have helped other upcoming artists to find their own path to success in the crowded entertainment industry. Other quotes simply tell of her personality and belief. Listed below are some of the documented quotes by Beyonce Knowles:
- “I really thank God that I found the GOOD in the word goodbye”. This quote is intended for individuals struggling to let something go. There is always something positive in letting go.
- “I used to want you so bad; I’m so through with that because honestly, you turned out to be the best thing I never had!” The quote is what you can tell your love when the relationship turns out to thrive.
- “I am learning how to drown out the constant noise that is such an inseparable part of my life. I don’t have to prove anything to anyone, I only have to follow my heart and concentrate on what I want to say to the world. I run my world.”
- “Who runs the world? Girls.” This quote tells the world about the power of a girl-child. It is her belief that the world would be nothing without girls.
- “Make sure you have your own life before becoming someone’s wife.” This is an excerpt of what she said to Oprah Winfrey in an interview. It was intended for women wanting to enter a marriage relationship.
- “With a lot of success comes a lot of negativity.” This quote she said after many people started talking ill of her. It aims to prepare upcoming artists or other persons to be ready for criticism that comes with success.
- “Everyone says you can only fall in love with one, but that is not true because every time I see you I fall in love with you all over again.” This quote followed her song Crazy in Love and it could as well help couples spice up the romance in their relationships.
- “Tattoo your name across my heart, so it will remain. Not even death could do us part. What kind is it? It could be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare? Either way I don’t want to wake up from you.” This is perhaps my favorite.
There are hundreds of other quotes by Beyoncé but these are the most inspiring, interesting, and meaningful.
Beyonce usually flashes her tattoos once in a while and they are always loaded with information.
Most of her tattoos are usually temporary which she always wears to convey a message to her audience. Among the very many temporary tattoos were:
- Why Don’t You Love Me?”
- Detailed depiction of beyhive’ (Bee hive)
- I’m a grown woman; I can do whatever I please.
- Silhouette image of her performing on stage
- Who wants that perfect love story anyway, anyway? Cliché, cliché, cliché, cliché.
- Portrait of Beyoncé looking like an absolute goddess
This list is like a drop in the ocean. Most of the other temporary tattoos that Beyonce had were about her and her music. Her fans also find her portrait beautiful and have tattoos of her on their bodies. It is impossible to know but she could be having permanent tattoos or tattoos somewhere in her body which she has never revealed.