Denise Richards’ husband, Aaron Phypers came to our consciousness after he tied the knots with the Real House Wives of Beverly Hills (RHOBH) star in 2018 shortly after his divorce from his former wife, Desperate Housewives actress, Nicollette Sheridan. His fame may have skyrocketed as a result of his relationships but he has always held his own end. He is a former actor and also owns a healing center in California.
Phypers runs Quantum 360, a healing center that adopts holistic non-invasive medical practices. It is designed to foster optimal health in mind-body-spirit by using frequencies from Quantum Energy Field to accelerate healing and also amplify healing capabilities. With these frequency-generating devices, Aaron Phypers claims to rejuvenate DNA function to improve skin vitality and help one look and feel younger.
Little wonder that it was in the center that the RHOBH star met her now-husband, during one of her visits to have her body balanced. Phypers may be a very low-key man but he is certainly high key when it comes to his love for his wife, Denise. Read on to find out more about the former actor.
Aaron Phypers’s Biography
We could call Aaron Phypers a scientist or a doctor and would not be mistaken. What other professional names would better fit the description of someone who runs a clinic, does a lot of frequency work, and balances the body. He also does DNA repair and anti-aging.
The scientist was born on the 16th of September 1972 in Los Angeles, California, the United States. His birth name was Aaron William Cameron but he chose to adopt his mother’s last name as a professional moniker. He was raised alongside his younger brother, Kyle by their mom who is identified as Patricia Phypers. She appeared on RHOBH in 2019 as herself.
There are no known details about his early years and early education. As regards his higher education, he attended California State University. Following his studies, Phypers joined the entertainment industry as an actor but he did not get to compile a long list of credits before calling time on the acting phase. His credits are the documentary series Air Emergency (2009) where he guest played the role of First Officer Monreal and the short horror-comedy film The Leap (2011) as Brett.
With his acting days firmly behind him, Aaron Phypers sought and found another love, one that is rather strange considering that it has no connection to his former career. The former actor moved on to holistic medicine that is focused on the use of frequencies.
Phypers opened a healing center, Quantum 360 in Malibu, California with the vision of creating a healing space using something as basic as frequencies. The RHOBH star happened to visit one day to experience his “healing touch” and the rest was history. You can learn more about Phypers and his healing work from his company’s website q360club.com.
Facts About Aaron Phypers, Denise Richards’ Husband
1. He was married to Nicollette Sheridan for only six months, but it took them nearly two years to get divorced. They had a secret wedding in 2015 which sparked heavy speculations in the media but unfortunately, the marriage did not last long. Their divorce was finalized in August 2018.
2. While still in the midst of his divorce process from his former wife, Aaron started a relationship with the award-winning American actress, Richards. Rumors had it that the couple had a secret engagement in January 2018, months before their big engagement announcement in September of the same year. They tied the knots on the 8th of September 2018, in Malibu, California.
3. Aaron Phypers is not the only one who has gone the marriage lane more than once. On his wife’s path, Denise was married to actor Charlie Sheen from 2002 to 2006. They had two daughters together, Sam and Lola while she also adopted one, Eloise Joni Richards on her own in 2011.
4. He has formed a close bond with his wife’s daughters and is very devoted to them.
5. A look at his Instagram story could bring one to the conclusion that his preferred mode of transportation is a motorcycle. Phypers owns a few expensive bikes including an Indian motorcycle Spring Dark Horse model. He so loves them that he and Denise rode off after their wedding day on his bike.
6. Aaron Phypers is also a dog lover.
7. His height is listed as 6 feet 2 inches and his weight, 79 Kg.