Andrew Frankel is a dashing, smart, and savvy business tycoon who came into the limelight when he became entangled and subsequently married Bridget Moynahan, a popular American actress. Andrew made his fortune from investment and equity management, running the brokerage firm that was founded by his father Stuart Frankel in 1973. He has been at the helm of affairs in the firm for the past twenty years. Join us as we find out more about this businessman par excellence.
Andrew Frankel Biography
Andrew was born on the 20th of August 1974. His parents Stuart and Sharyn Frankel raised him in Philadelphia. Andrew grew up looking up to his father and being groomed to take his stead in the company Stuart Frankel & Co. Inc. which his father founded in 1973.
Upon his high school graduation, Andrew went to work in his father’s company as a co-president. He worked at different units/departments, soaking up all he could about how to run a business. When Andrew was about 16, before working in his father’s firm, he teamed up with Robert A. Harris (his cousin) to manage the production of the comic book Alien Space Avenger.
In a bid to garner as much expertise in business, he opted to study Economics at the University. In 1994, Andrew graduated from the University of Pennsylvania with a Bachelor’s degree.
During his days in the university and afterward, Andrew worked in different organizations, putting to practice what he has learned at his father’s firm and also preparing himself to fill his father’s large shoes.
He worked at UTV 13 News Digest as a writer, newscaster, editor, anchor, audio, and camera operator. He also worked in Demaine Vickers Advertising Agency as an assistant. Andrew further worked for Kenner Toy Company where he was instrumental to the company’s growth. This feat got him an invite to join the Hasbro Toy Group.
Andrew Frankel has been married twice. He has 3 children (boys) with his first wife and has none yet with Bridget Moynahan who is his second wife.
Wife (Bridget Moynahan)
Bridget is a popular model and actress. She was born on the 28th of April 1971 and schooled at Longmeadow High in Massachusetts. After school, she went into modeling and has appeared in top magazines like Vogue, Elle, Glamour, amongst others. She got into acting in 1999 and has featured in various movies. An exceptional actress, she has featured alongside big wigs like Nicolas Cage, Will Smith, Ben Affleck, and Thomas Freeman.
She booked the lead role in the CBS drama Blue Bloods which started in 2010. She features as Erin Reagan. Bridget had a previous relationship with Tom Brady (the New England Patriots Quarterback) with whom she shares a son Jack Edward Thomas. Her marriage to Andrew Frankel will be her first walk down the aisle after they were introduced by a mutual friend.
The couple got married in October 2015 at a private wedding, inviting just their inner circle. The wedding was at Wolffer Estate Vineyards in Sagaponack, New York. Although they do not have kids together yet, They are contented parenting their 4 boys from their previous relationships.
* Andrew has a flair for animation and comics. He has worked with different crews that developed the graphics for some of the movies we have come to love. They include Jurassic Park (1993), Dragons: Fire and Ice in 2004, the Transformers (2007), and Star Wars (1997- 2019).
* Andrew Frankel works both as a Co-Founder and the manager of the global research and executing department of Stuart Frankel & Co. He has brought a fresh approach to his father’s business, overseeing assets management, investments, cooperate access, desk analysis, SWOT analysis amongst others.
* Bridget isn’t the only actor in the family as Andrew has once dabbled into acting, featuring in a few movies. His first acting role was that of a plant technician in the movie Alien Space Avenger which was shot in 1989. He has also featured in Godzilla and Tomorrow Never Dies
* Andrew Frankel is quite the “eye candy”. He has an impressionable height of 6 feet and he also works out to keep fit. The fact that he is also very rich has made him almost irresistible to women. His net worth although not confirmed is rumored to be $25 million.
* Andrew and Bridget Frankel asked their wedding guests to donate to a charity – ‘The Hole in The Wall Gang Camp’ instead of bringing gifts to their wedding.