At the young age of 7, Amber Montana was already sure which career path she would be treading and set out to make it happen. Her early inclination to the arts led her parents to give her a nudge in the right direction and by the time she turned 8, Montana set off in pursuit of her American dream in Los Angeles.
During the early stage of her career, she struggled to combine her studies with auditioning for roles. However, she was able to get small parts in films and TV series until in 2012 when she hit it big with her portrayal of Taylor Hathaway in The Haunted Hathaways.
Who is Amber Montana’s and How Old is She?
Following her birth on December 2, 1998, in Tampa, Florida, the American actress was named Amber Dawn Frank but later adopted Amber Montana for professional reasons. Her forte in acting started manifesting early and she often took part in her school theatrical productions to much acclaim. She was described as a natural on stage back in her early school days and by the age of 8, she urged her parents to relocate to California.
In the city, she started auditioning for roles and soon got her first professional part in the 2008 drama movie She Could Be You. Though a minor role, portraying Jennifer Marteliz prepared her for bigger ones to come. Her next role was on the TV show I Didn’t Know I Was Pregnant where she appeared as Maggie in three episodes. In 2011, she portrayed Samantha in the pilot episode of Man Up! and went back to the movies with her role as ‘School kid’ in Monster Mut.
Her big break came in 2012 when she joined the main cast of The Haunted Hathaways and stayed on the show from 2013 to 2015. Her role as Taylor Hathaway did not just earn her recognition at the awards but it also ushered in more TV and film roles. She also reprised the role in one episode of The Thundermans in 2014 and got the main voice role as Lucky Prescott in Spirit Riding Free. She has been on the latter since 2017. Her other film roles include as Dee in Huevos: Little Rooster’s Egg-cellent Adventure (2015), Kate Rogers (voice role) in Emma’s Chance (2016) and as Gabby Harlow in Vanished – Left Behind: Next Generation (2016).
Details of Her Net Worth
Though Amber Montana has achieved a lot in her acting spell, she is yet to boast of numerous roles in her resume. Nonetheless, she is one of the fast-rising stars in the industry and for now, her net worth is not confirmed, even though some unreliable sources estimated it to sit around $2 million. Watch this space for an accurate update on the young American actress’ net worth.
How Tall is She?
At 5 feet 3 inches tall, Amber Montana is hardly referred to as tall but her height hasn’t changed the fact that she excels in every role she depicts. The Florida-born actress weighs about 53 kg and spots bust, waist and hips measurements of 34-25-34 inches. Complementing her looks is her dark brown hair which she usually wears long.
More Interesting Facts About Amber Montana
1. Her ethnicity is a blend of Cuban and Mexican.
2. When she is not busy on set, Amber Montana dedicates her time to playing musical instruments including piano, violin, and sheet music.
3. She was a cheerleader in school, among other extracurricular activities.
4. Growing up in a family that had three dogs, Amber developed a soft spot for animals and still loves them to date.
5. She made the list of nominees at the 2014 Imagen Awards in the category of Best Young Actress and was once again, recognized as a nominee for the 2015 NAACP Image Awards in the category of Outstanding Performance by a Youth in a Youth/Children’s Program – Series or Special. The two nods were earned through her portrayal of Taylor Hathaway.
6. She joined the cast of the Haunted Hathaways after she had auditioned eight times for that same role.
7. Amber Montana has no plans of abandoning her studies in order to focus on acting. In fact, she has been off the grid, taking fewer acting jobs so that she could finish up her education.
8. Since her move to California, the actress has remained there and is currently a resident of Santa Clarita.