Trill Sammy is a music sensation who owes his rise to fame largely to his mother who encouraged him to give music a try. Famed for his videos and short rap, Sammy launched his career while in high school but had his big break in 2015 after he released his hit song titled: Trappin.
The song, which is considered the greatest of all his songs, first made its way to YouTube, pulling a great number of people, including rapper Soulja Boy and American hip-hop artist Chedda the Connect to his side.
Following the success of Trappin, Trill went on to release another song in 2016 titled: Just Watch, together with Houston-born rapper Dice Soho. The same year, he dropped another song titled: Sorry 4 The Sleep and also appeared in the music video Check Out. These appearances helped to give Sammy’s young career a boost and also thrust him into the limelight.
Today, he is not just a popular face on YouTube but also a household name on Twitter, where he also shares his amazing videos with his fans. Trill also enjoys large following on Vine, Instagram, and other social networking sites. He released his debut album titled: Red Album in early 2016.
Who Is Trill Sammy?
He is an American rapper who became an internet sensation overnight as a result of his music videos and hit song, Trappin. Sammy’s real name is Samuel Michael Perrares Garcia. He was born on November 30, 1997, in Houston in Texas, in the United States of America.
The fast-rising rapper is of Puerto Rican and African American ancestry and he’s known for being very proud of his origins.
Records have it that Sammy attended a high school in his area but later dropped out to pursue a career in music. At the time, he wasn’t bright in class and was never interested in schooling. He often skips school to hang out with his friends on the streets. His premature exit from the walls of the school would later give birth to his music career.
What Is His Net Worth?
Trill Sammy’s career is still in its early stage and stands a chance of growing if he continues to make videos and drop more hit tracks. Loved for his unique sense of music and lyrical content, he has several other songs to his name.
Some of his hit songs include Uber Everywhere, Go, Really Matter, Wholesale, and Like Martin. These songs did not only put a lot of cash in his pocket but also helped to make him an overnight sensation. While Uber Everywhere was played over 24 million times on Soundcloud, Just Watch and Really Matter reportedly streamed for 16 million times.
Trill Sammy reportedly brings home a daily income of $280. His weekly income is $2,000 while his monthly earning is $8,000. His salary is $100,000 and his fortune is valued at $300,000.
Learn All Facts About The Rapper
1. Before fame, Trill Sammy used to perform at parties and clubs. His mother initially didn’t support his music career after he dropped out of school. But now, she is excited about her son’s success in the music industry.
2. He has more than 700, 000 Instagram followers and more than 210, 000 followers on Twitter. He’s being followed by over 4,674 fans on Facebook.
3. In high school, Sammy was known for his charming personality and was loved mostly by women. Perhaps, this could be the reason eighty percent of his fan base is made up of women. The rapper disclosed this in 2015 during an interview.
4. In addition to Twitter, the Houston-born star is also a household name on Vine.
5. His sun sign is Sagittarius.
6. He is 6 feet 9 inches and weighs 67kg. His eye color is black and his hair is black as well.
7. Sammy is very close to his mother. He often mentions her name in his videos.
8. He is currently in a relationship with American entrepreneur and dancer Mizz Twerksum. He confirmed their relationship in a YouTube video he posted in 2017. His girlfriend is also known as one of the Queens of Twerk. She runs a joint YouTube channel known as TheOfficialtwerkteam with her colleague called Lady Luscious. Their channel has more than 550,000 subscribers.
9. He has worked with notable artists including American rappers Riff Raff, Slim Thug, Soldier Boy, and Kirko Bangz.